Of Exploring Space and Earth
By: Susan Striker
Here is an antidote to the kind of “art” that tells
kids to draw a triangle on top of a rectangle and call it a house. Encourage children to explore the world of architecture. In these delightful pages, children – as well as adults
– are encouraged to see buildings, gardens, rooms, and environments in fresh, original ways.
- Build a tree house where you can go to be alone.
- Decorate a
- What does the inside of your spaceship look like?
- This terrace overlooks the most beautiful view in the world.
- If you had your own private plane, how would you
design the interior?
- Ants have just starting constructing an anthill utopia.
ISBN No. 0805014462
Henry Holt and Company